I’m trying to choose a new security question on the Verizon website. Here are my options:
- What is the name of your first school? Is this meant to mean my pre-school, my kindergarten or the elementary school where I went to first grade?
- What is the title of your favorite book? I own thousands of books and easily a hundred of them could be considered my “favorite.”
- What is your favorite vacation spot? Does this mean my favorite place to take a vacation or the place where I’ve had my favorite vacation? Or, since I like every vacation I take, what if it’s just my most recent vacation? Or what if my favorite vacation involves travel itself, like a cross country drive?
- What is your favorite food? See above.
- What is the name of your first pet? My family’s first pet, a dog that died when I was seven? Or the first pet that I named and fed, a goldfish that lasted about a year? Or the first pet that I adopted and raised on my own as an adult?
- What is the last name of your best friend? I don’t have a best friend. Nor do I think I should need one.