- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 8-inch glass baking dish.
- Melt chocolate 6 oz chocolate chips in double boiler over low heat stirring constantly, or in microwave.
- Add 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and stir well.
- Turn off heat and add 1 softened stick of butter. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in 1 tsp vanilla and 2 eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Sift 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour and pinch of salt into chocolate mixture and mix well (by hand) just until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake just until cooked, 30 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely in pan before cutting into 1 inch square pieces.